Friday, July 5, 2013

BUSINESS IS ALL ABOUT CONVICTION AND NEGOTIATION!!!

Hello my friends and Businessmen!
I am talking to Entrepneurs!
Many people fail in business because they lack informations and deep insight!
You can decide to trade whatever worth to humanbeings!!!
Here is an example of how business can be defined;

What is BUSINESS ?

Dad: I want u 2 marry a girl of my choice.
Son: No
Dad: The girl is Bill Gate’s daughter.
Son: then Ok.

Dad goes to Bill Gates.
Dad: I want your daughter to marry my son.
Bill Gates: No
Dad: My son is the CEO of the World Bank.
Bill Gates: Than ok

Dad goes 2 the President of the World Bank.
Dad:Appoint my son as the CEO of your bank.
President:No
Dad:He is the son-in-law of Bill Gates.
President: Then OK

That’s business…!!


SO ONCE A DAD MEET ALL OF HIS REQUIREMENTS TIMELY,THEN THAT IS BUSINESS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment